Water leaks are dangerous because they can cause a considerable amount of damage in your home, such as structural problems and mold growth, before you detect them. Innovative Construction Solutions in Naples, FL, specializes in water intrusion inspections that will help you protect your investment.
With decades of experience in Southwest Florida, Innovative Construction Solutions has an extensive background in luxury home and commercial construction. Our team is meticulously trained and extremely knowledgeable about every type of issue you may experience with water intrusion, whether the problem is simple or complex.
We conduct leak detection using FLIR thermal imaging cameras, the highest quality infrared equipment in the industry, along with other innovative technology and time-tested inspection methods.
What Is Water Intrusion and Why Is It a Problem?
Water intrusion is a problem for any building or structure. It could be caused by holes, leaky water pipes, damaged walls, or even poor building design. Unfortunately, it’s not easy to detect with the naked eye until it escalates.
When moisture and water get behind walls and inside the building envelope, repairs can be very costly. Mold could develop, making the building a dangerous place to live or work in.
With the help of IR thermography, we can help you get ahead of the problem and identify any water intrusion issues before they take over.
Inspecting with Infrared Thermography
With IR thermography, Innovative Construction Solutions inspectors can identify “invisible” problems in clients’ homes or commercial properties. We use this powerful tool in a wide range of applications, such as:
- Roof inspections – Infrared roof inspections are a non-destructive method of testing for active roof leaks. Our inspections are fast and affordable and provide a clear picture of damaged areas.
- Interior building inspections – With our extensive knowledge and high-quality infrared cameras, we can pinpoint the cause of window and door leaks and recommend effective solutions.
- Exterior building inspections – Innovative Construction Solutions can thoroughly examine the exterior walls of a building for water intrusions and identify potential hidden defects.
The benefits of infrared inspections include:
- Fast and accurate detection of water and air leaks, moisture, electrical problems, and energy loss
- Non-invasive and non-destructive
- Results are nearly instantaneous
- Extremely cost-effective
- Detects system failures before they become serious issues
Water Damage Remediation
After inspection, you may need water cleanup and restoration services. Mold remediation services, if required, will add to the cost. The cost of water damage restoration is typically covered by your insurance policy.
To prevent future problems, you may decide to protect your property from moisture build-up and water infiltration by taking advantage of waterproofing services from Innovative Construction Solutions. Our specialties include:
- Window and door waterproofing
- Balcony and deck waterproofing
- Tile and stone waterproofing
- Hardie board waterproofing
- Exterior wall waterproofing
- Below grade waterproofing
- Planter waterproofing
Our consultants will help you determine which waterproofing processes will best protect your building – from protective coatings, to wet seal and glazing, to caulking, to restoration and sealing. Our team is fully trained in all application techniques and applies the longest lasting and toughest waterproofing and caulking systems available.
Protect your investment in Naples, FL with professional water intrusion inspections from the experts at Innovative Construction Solutions. Get in touch with us at (239) 384-5890.