Contact Innovative Construction Solutions immediately if you suspect you’ll need slab leak detection in Naples, FL. We will not only find the source of the leak, we’ll recommend the best possible solutions to fix the problem and protect the structural integrity of your home. A slab leak is a very serious issue that should never be ignored. If you don’t address the issue, it could cause the foundation to fail.
Signs of a Potential Slab Leak
The earlier you can spot the indications of a slab leak, the better the chances you’ll be able to avoid severe damage. If you notice any of the following, get in touch with us as soon as you can. We’ll use advanced technology to spot the exact source of the leak, and then help you determine the best course of action to address the problem.
- You see spots on your flooring – This could be an indication that water lines running under your flooring have been compromised. They may have small holes in them, or they may have broken completely. This will especially be the case if the spots are warm. Another possible cause is a malfunctioning sink or shower valve.
- Higher than normal water bills – Has your monthly water bill suddenly spiked for seemingly no reason? A slab leak may be to blame. If you’re not using more water than normal, yet your bill is higher, that’s a major red flag. Get in touch with us even if you’ve only seen a gradual increase in the amount you’re paying each month. A slab leak can be very subtle, so you’ll need a professional to know whether or not one is happening in your home.
- Lack of water pressure – There are a lot of reasons why this might be happening. It could be due to a faulty valve, mineral buildup in your water lines, or an obstruction in a pipe. If you’ve ruled out all of those reasons, then you could have a slab leak.
- Foundation movement – If you spot signs of movement in your foundation, such as new cracks, that’s another indicator of a slab leak. Water can move into the foundation, making the concrete unstable as a result. As this occurs, and the concrete settles, that can result in cracking.
- You hear water running although all faucets are off – Say you’re in bed at night and all your faucets are turned off, yet you still hear the sound of water running inside your walls. That’s another indication of a leak. Look at your water meter if you can. If it’s still moving even though your water is shut off, get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions right away.
Finding a Slab Leak
Until relatively recently, there was only one way to find the source of a slab leak – drilling huge holes until the leak was spotted. Thankfully, we use sophisticated cameras that do the same job, yet do it in a non-intrusive fashion. Contact us to learn more.
Talk to an Expert With Innovative Construction Solutions
If you have any reason whatsoever to believe you need slab leak detection in Naples, FL, get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions. Contact us online or call (239) 384-5890. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding slab leak detection or any of the other services we offer.