Innovative Construction Solutions provides plumbing leak detection for homeowners and businesses in Naples, FL. We encourage you to put our wealth of experience to use for the care and protection of your property.
Innovative Construction Solutions provides a comprehensive catalog of home protective services with remediation and construction services. We aim to keep your home’s building envelope intact and in good condition for a healthier, longer-lasting, and easily maintained residence.
- Remediation Services
- Window and roof leaks
- Water management
- A/C performance evaluation
- System performance testing, air leak evaluation, infrared thermal imaging diagnostics, insulation inspection, ductwork inspection
- Air leaks
- Systems testing
- A/C performance, generator, electric systems, roofing, and tile
- Building envelope analysis
- Construction Services
- Windows, doors, balconies, decks, tile, stone, Hardie board, exterior wall, below grade, and planter
- Window and door installation
- Concrete tile, clay tile, slate tile, flat, metal, and replacement
Plumbing leaks are home issues that must be repaired as quickly as possible. Water damage can be surprisingly expensive to repair, especially if the leak goes unnoticed for some time before the homeowner can access the shut-off valve. Innovative Construction Solutions will be there to find and repair plumbing leaks and protect your home from unnecessary damage.
What if a water leak isn’t apparent? All water leaks aren’t evident; some are hidden, small, and go unnoticed. Knowing the signs and symptoms of a water leak is crucial for homeownership. If you lack the time to regularly check these issues, sign up for a regular inspection service.
- Monitor your water bills for unexplained surges of use
- Regularly check your water meter
- Check for mold or mildew on walls
- Monitor for signs of water puddling
- Watch for bowed, sagging, or humped flooring or walls
Methods Commonly Used for Inspection
Innovative Construction Solutions uses a combination of advanced tech like infrared thermal imaging and traditional techniques. Depending on the home in question, we may use many methods for leak detection.
Possible leak detection techniques include:
- Video Camera Pipe Inspection – used to find sewer and drain leaks using an infrared camera
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test – checks for leaks in an underground plumbing system
- Slab Leak Detection – finds the precise location of a leak in copper piping beneath the home foundation
- Electronic Listening Devices – leverages the sound of water to identify the presence and general location of leaks
- Static Leak Isolation – a combination of hydrostatic pressure testing and pipe inspection
- Digital Water Leak Detection – amplifies and filters noises to identify leaks digitally
These methods allow us to find the precise spot of a leak, consider the extent of the damage done, and help us determine the best route for repair. We don’t make the situation worse as other services will, nor will we cause avoidable damage to your home. Call us for leak detection, and if you choose, we’ll repair the problem.
If the situation has also led to a mold or mildew problem, we can provide contact information for mold removal specialists.
The specialists who arrive at your Naples, FL home from Innovative Construction Solutions will provide plumbing leak detection quickly and effectively. This service will protect your home with needed repair and maintenance. Learn more about our services or schedule an appointment by calling (239) 384-5890.