Innovative Construction Solutions offers windows installation services for Bonita Bay homeowners. Our team provides expertise across the building trades, prioritizes our clients, and recognizes the need to blend quality materials and skills.
The Process of Window Installation
Installing windows isn’t the simple process you might imagine. Without professional installation, the potential for your windows to fail is pretty significant.
As you select a source for windows installation, consider the history of our company, its reputation for quality, and the warranty available. Innovative Construction Solutions is licensed and bonded, a daughter company of BCB Homes, with 25 years of joint experience. We pride ourselves on the skill and dedication we bring to every project.
Once you’ve your choice for installer, schedule a consultation for an evaluation of your home. You’ll receive a quote based on the type and number of windows you choose for your home and can schedule a convenient time for the project’s completion.
Once the Innovative Construction Solutions technicians complete the installation, they’ll inspect to ensure that the installation is correct, clean up the area, and make suggestions regarding maintenance and routine inspections.
Invest in professional window installation for improved energy efficiency, less interior humidity and moisture, lowered risk of mold growth or mildew, reduced utility costs, stifled noise pollution, and enhanced property values.
We work closely with our customers in order to ensure that they’re informed and comfortable throughout the project.
Signs That You Need New Windows
When are new windows appropriate for your home?
If you’re hesitant about installing brand new windows, you should consider a few signs that your current windows no longer provide the maximum level of protection.
- Draftiness – A bit of air coming through the windows might be due to something as simple as caulking or weather-stripping, or the problem could be faulty windows or installation. Our team can identify and rectify the problem, and the repair can provide an optimal opportunity for upgrades.
- Difficulty opening and/or closing – When windows don’t open and close properly, window replacement becomes necessary. Rely on Innovative Construction Solutions to provide quality products and installation to keep your windows in peak function for years to come.
- Rotted framing – Damaged windows lead to water intrusion that will inevitably lead to rotted framing. If you can see the cracked wood, damaged paint, and other signs that indicate water damage, consider window replacement.
- Wall and/or floor damage – Another signal of water intrusion is damage to the flooring and wall coverings near the window. Monitor your home for these issues as part of home maintenance.
Menu of Innovative Construction Solutions Services
- Window and roof leaks
- Water management
- A/C performance evaluation
- System performance testing
- Air leak evaluation
- Infrared thermal imaging diagnostics
- Insulation inspection
- Ductwork inspection
- Air leaks
- Systems testing
- A/C performance testing and evaluation
- Generator testing and evaluation
- Electrical system testing and evaluation
- Roofing and tile evaluation
- Building envelope analysis
- Water and air infiltration testing
- Blower-door depressurization
- Infrared thermography
- Moisture mapping
- Temperature and humidity readings
- Roof surveys
- Evaluation of mechanical systems
- Construction defect investigation
- Window and door
- Balcony and deck
- Tile and stone
- Hardie board
- Exterior walls
- Below grade
- Window and door installation
- Concrete tile
- Clay tile
- Slate tile
Speak with the team at Innovative Construction Solutions to explore the window installation services we offer to Bonita Bay homeowners. Click here to contact us online or call (239) 384-5890.