Promote healthy interior air at your home in Fort Myers, FL, with A/C performance testing from Innovative Construction Solutions. Our testing and remediation solutions will enhance the system’s performance, lower utility expenses, and provide air that lacks allergens, humidity, and drafts.
Innovative Construction Solutions has a team of building science professionals with 25+ years of experience and expert backgrounds. This team brings expertise to testing, remediation, and construction services as state-licensed General Contractors.
Innovative Construction Solutions, founded in 2018, brings high standards, expertise, and craftsmanship to every project. Our mission is to protect your home and improve the residence’s composition, materials, and functionality. Our clients have the peace of mind to avoid maintenance and repairs, resolving minor problems before they have substantial outcomes. Failing to take care of your HVAC system can result in complete system failure – an expensive mistake.
Understanding Why and How the HVAC System’s Performance Should Be Tested
HVAC system performance testing includes evaluations that diagnose problems and then fix them. If your system isn’t performing at its peak, we make suggestions for how to resolve the issues. We offer cost-effective solutions and help you choose the most effective option.
Testing methods include:
- Static Pressure Tests – Faulty ductwork, poor design, and inappropriate filters can hinder the performance of the HVAC system, creating high static pressure. When this occurs, the system will become noisy, experience uneven temperature control, and cause equipment failure. The technician will measure to determine if the pressure is appropriate.
- Zone Pressure Diagnostics – Techs will also perform zone pressure evaluations to establish how well-sealed the home is and identify temperature instability issues and problems with airflow.
- Airflow testing – If the airflow in the HVAC system is an issue, the duct system could be the culprit. This testing will show you where remediation needs to be completed.
- Blower door testing – This test evaluates air and energy loss through problems with the sealant of the system.
- Ductwork testing – Find problems with design, leaks, blockages, and other causes of poor performance in the ductwork.
By evaluating the performance of your A/C system, you’ll save money, health, and sanity when dealing with the heat of a Southwest Florida summer. Your home will be cool and comfortable.
Signs You Need AC Performance Testing
If you notice any of the following, get in touch with us so we can perform a thorough inspection of your cooling system.
- Your home gets noticeably colder when the outside winds are strong.
- You have spots in your home that are significantly warmer or cooler than others.
- Your upstairs rooms are a great deal warmer than your downstairs rooms.
- You need duct cleaning regularly.
Innovative Construction Solutions provides A/C performance testing for your home in Fort Myers, FL. With these evaluations, you can be confident in the health of your system. Learn more by calling us today at (239) 384-5890.