Are you troubled by water leaks in your Port Royal, Fl home or business? Innovative Construction Solutions offers water leak detection, repair, and water management services and is dedicated to helping you find affordable and effective solutions.
The professional team at Innovative Construction Solutions has expertise in luxury home and commercial construction and brings unique sets of skills to the process of evaluating building conditions and resolving problems. Our goal is to help our clients avoid unnecessary repair work and take care of small, hidden issues before they grow into larger, more expensive problems.
What Could Be Causing Your Windows to Leak?
A number of things can cause windows to leak, and poor installation is a common one. No matter how beautiful or energy efficient the windows are, problems can result if they are not properly installed. Installation mistakes include windows that are not plumb or level, in addition to:
- Improper sealing: Even the most expensive windows need proper window sealing. If too little sealant is used, there will be air channels between the window and the wall that allow water to enter.
- Missing/broken caulking: Caulking is an often-overlooked cause of window leaks. If your caulking is missing or broken at the window flange and seams, water can build up on the windows.
- Poor glass seal: If you see condensation between panes of window glass, it usually means there is a bad seal. In this condition, the window will be far less energy efficient than when it was new.
- Defective products: Although less common, window leaks can be caused by a manufacturing defect or damage caused to the product during shipping or installation.
Whatever their cause, window leaks can cause costly damage to your home or commercial building, inviting mold and mildew growth, wood rot, and other structural issues. The problem should be addressed immediately to avoid worse damage.
What Could Be Causing Your Roof to Leak?
Innovative Construction Solutions performs interior and exterior roof inspections that look for damage or irregularities such as:
- Cracked or missing tiles or shingles
- Curling at the edges or corners of the roof
- Damaged caulking and roofing cement
- Gutter or downspout concerns
- Deteriorated and loose flashing
- Standing water on the roof
- Obstructions in attic vents
- Mold on exterior walls
- Cracked interior paint, discolored plasterboard or peeling wallpaper
- Water stains or signs of moisture
Our experienced team will identify areas of your roof that need repair, propose affordable solutions, and help you select from a wide range of options. We can also provide an evaluation of the roof’s remaining useful life.
Regular roof inspections are the best way to keep your roof leak-free and in good condition. Ideally, make arrangements for Innovative Construction Solutions to inspect your roof twice a year. This will give you adequate time to make any necessary repairs before the start of severe weather.
Contact Innovative Construction Solutions
The faster you get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions for water leak detection services in Port Royal, FL, the faster we can help you address any problems. Contact us online or call (239) 384-5890.