Innovative Construction Solutions calls homeowners in Bonita Springs, FL, to care for their homes with waterproofing services. We provide teams with the skills and advanced technology needed to protect your home’s building envelope.
We provide construction, design, and architectural expertise through a staff of experienced engineers, architects, landscape designers, general contractors, and project managers. Our team can identify and resolve situations that stand to cause problems down the road or currently by leveraging advanced technology, 25 years of experience, and stellar training. Professionals across the building trades are here to serve.
Your home’s building envelope is a shield that protects the structure from the extreme conditions common to Southwest Florida. The heat, sun exposure, frequent rains, high winds, and humidity can be disastrous to homes in this area without appropriate protections.
Waterproofing measures protect your home. Allow our team to work collaboratively with you to perfect your home care plans. With appropriate coatings, caulking, restoration, and sealings, your home will be protected from the following:
- Indoor humidity
- UV rays
- Water infiltration
- Mold/mildew growth
- Thermal loss
- Temperature extremes
Innovative Construction Solutions uses the most appropriate techniques for sustained waterproofing and protection of the building envelope system.
Our specialties consist of all of the following areas for waterproofing:
- Window and door waterproofing
- Balcony and deck waterproofing
- Tile and stone waterproofing
- Hardie board waterproofing
- Exterior wall waterproofing
- Below grade waterproofing
- Planter waterproofing
Causes of Water Intrusion Issues
Water intrusion is a serious problem for structures of all types. The results can be catastrophic in terms of wall and floor damage, mold and mildew growth, foundation movement, and more. The waterproofing issues are primarily due to inappropriate installation, so choosing waterproofing installers is critical.
When we install waterproofing measures, you can be sure that the installation is appropriate.
Other causes of waterproofing problems include inappropriate sealing, missing or broken caulking, a bad seal, defective materials, and damage or wear. Innovative Construction Solutions offers regular inspections and remediation services to identify and fix these problems before substantial damage occurs. We use thermal imaging to determine the smallest gaps in the building envelope system and long-standing methods trusted for generations to spot potential problems.
The Choice of Innovative Construction Solutions
- Cutting-Edge Technology – balanced use of advanced technology and traditional craftsmanship
- Certified Professionals – an expert team consisting of water intrusion experts as well as professionals at all steps of the custom home construction process
- 25+ Years Experience – a legacy company of BCB Homes, committed to customer-driven services
- On-Demand – available to meet the needs of our clients quickly
- Highest Standard – dedicated to meeting elevated objectives
- Timely Completion – the capacity to fulfill schedules as promised and work to minimize disruption
The experts here at Innovative Construction Solutions offer assistance to a variety of professionals in the industry:
- Architects and Engineers – review, oversight, and consultation regarding design, blueprints, and building enclosures
- Attorneys – litigation support, building analysis, expert witness testimony
- Contractors – construction services and materials, system optimization
- Homeowners – structural repairs, water damage restoration, waterproofing, and structural maintenance
- Insurance Companies – planning and estimating remediation, building forensics, and expert witness services.
Commercial builders and homeowners can trust Innovative Construction Solutions for waterproofing services in Bonita Springs, FL. Use our expert-level team and advanced technologies by booking our services; click here or call (239) 384-5890.