While it can be rough to hear that you need roof repair in Bonita Springs, FL, the long-term benefits will be significant. At Innovative Construction Solutions, we have a team of true professionals who only deliver the highest quality work. Once we’re finished, your roof will be stronger than ever, and will provide years of reliable shelter. Since we’re so efficient, we’ll take care of your job quickly, with minimal disruption to your daily routine.
A Brief Look at Innovative Construction Solutions
Innovative Construction Solutions experts have years of experience, and a track record of unmatched performance. We’ve worked on homes throughout Southwest Florida, and our clients keep coming back to us time and time again. They do this because they know our project managers, field supervisors and other professionals are passionate about ensuring complete satisfaction.
These are just some of our areas of expertise:
- Roof replacement
- Protection against water leaks
- Storm damage repair
- And more
Keeping Your Roof Protected from the Elements
As spectacular as Florida weather typically is, there are, of course, times when it can turn nasty. But there are other things besides storm damage that can weaken your roof, including the sun, the salt air, humidity and others. These are just a few of the ways the elements could eventually wear down your roof to the point that it needs repairs.
- Prolonged sun exposure – Those days of seemingly endless sun are beautiful, but they can eventually cause your roofing materials to deteriorate. They could warp, crack or decay in other ways as the years go by. You might not know this, but on a hot summer day the temperature on your roof can get to an incredibly hot 200° If you have a concrete tile roof, ultraviolet (UV) rays could cause fading.
- High humidity levels – Of course, humidity is a fact of life in Florida just about all of the time. This can have an effect on the lifespan of your roof. In coastal areas, humidity is a particularly difficult problem, weakening a roof’s seals and seams. Humidity can also lead to the development of algae, moss and even mildew.
- Salt air – If you’re close to the ocean, the salt air can corrode roof elements such as metal flashings. This can weaken them to the point to where your roof will be susceptible to leaks. But even if you’re inland, storms can carry salt air from the coast for miles.
- Heavy rain – Many times of the year, you can almost set your watch by the thunderstorm that rolls in every afternoon. If your roof has structural issues, that rain could enter your home and do a lot of structural damage.
- Strong winds – If you’ve lived in Florida long enough, there’s a pretty good chance you’ve been affected by tropical storm- or hurricane-force winds at one time or another. This can obviously lead to roofing issues such as loose or missing tiles or shingles. When this happens, rain can seep in and damage the wood that supports the roof.
If you notice any issues whatsoever with your roof, get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions as soon as you can for roof repair in Bonita Springs, FL. Please give us a call at (239) 384-5890 or contact us through our convenient online form.