If you are looking for the most detailed, accurate property condition assessments (PCAs) in Bonita Springs, FL, turn to Innovative Construction Solutions. We have assembled a team of true experts who are skilled in performing PCAs, and have years of experience. When it comes to knowing building science, no one else in the region comes close. We have an extensive track record of success in helping homebuilders and contractors make sure their construction projects are as sound as possible. If there are problems, such as manufacturer defects, we alert them so they can quickly take the appropriate action.
Why Turn to Innovative Construction Solutions?
We are incredibly proud of each and every Innovative Construction Solutions team member. We’ve assembled a group of designers, architects, general contractors and engineers we’ll gladly put up against any others in the entire industry. When you choose us, we’ll ensure your complete satisfaction. You’ll receive a PCA that will uncover any minor weaknesses before they turn into major hassles. You’ll know exactly what needs to be done in order to make your customers happy.
Innovative Construction Solutions employs a combination of advanced technology with time-tested methods of uncovering problems such as air and water intrusions. For example, we use thermal imaging cameras that can peer through walls to spot exactly where a water leak may be occurring. We can also show you if a window leak is due to a construction error or a manufacturer’s defect.
Along with water and air leak testing, we provide several other PCA-related services as well. These include the following:
- Roof analysis
- Moisture mapping
- Temperature and humidity level readings
- Mechanical system analysis
- Depressurization tests
- Static pressure tests
- And many others
We will use our skill and equipment to show you any issues, as well as show you ways you can greatly increase the efficiency of your building – and increase the comfort of its inhabitants as a result. The information we provide will help you make a better-informed decision as to whether to buy or sell a property, or how to save money on your ongoing projects.
A Brief Look at Thermal Imaging
Although we have a great many powerful tools at our disposal, our thermal imaging technology may very well be the most powerful. These are just a few of the ways we use this piece of sophisticated technology.
- Testing HVAC systems – Thermal imaging cameras can show whether or not heating, ventilation and cooling systems are operating at peak efficiency.
- Analyzing a building’s interior and exterior – Our cameras can also check the source of a water leak, regardless of where it may be occurring. They can show signs of a moisture intrusion that are invisible to the human eye, and also show the specific source of that leak.
- Checking the roof of a building – There are other ways to check for a roof leak, but many of them are very intrusive. Thermal imaging, on the other hand, is a very convenient, efficient way to spot a potential air or water leak.
We’re Standing By to Help
We invite you to get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions if you would like more information on how we perform property condition assessments (PCAs) in Bonita Springs, FL. You can use our online form or call (239) 384-5890.