Investing in pool deck and patio repair in Naples, FL will beautify your property, make the pool area safer for you and your family, and improve the value of your home. Count on the services of Innovative Construction Solutions to address problems before they grow into larger, more expensive problems.
At Innovative Construction Solutions, the members of our team have extensive backgrounds in luxury home and commercial construction and bring unique sets of skills to the process of testing and evaluating building conditions.
As experts in the residential and commercial markets, we specialize in deck waterproofing, balcony waterproofing, under-tile waterproofing, pool deck and patio resurfacing, decorative coating, decorative stains, concrete sealing, waterproof deck coatings and more. Our work is trusted by builders, property managers and homeowners throughout the Naples area.
The Innovative Construction Solutions team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can expect nothing less than superior results. These industry experts will identify the problem you are having and recommend solutions for long-term fixes.
Our goal is to protect your balconies, patios and pool/rooftop decks from mold, mildew, staining, deterioration, and costly repair. Whether you need to replace a small section of concrete or redo the entire pool deck or patio, we can handle any size job.
Causes of Pool Deck and Patio Problems
There are several factors that can cause pool deck and patio problems, and they often involve settlement and soil movement. The most common culprits are:
- Poor compaction: When a pool is first built, the soil in or around it may not be adequately compacted. This can lead to settlement, cracking and/or sinking concrete surfaces.
- Soil erosion: An excessive amount of groundwater or rainwater that seeps through cracks or gaps in the concrete can cause the soil under the pool deck to erode.
- Climate: Florida is well-known for its harsh climate. The high humidity and relentless sun can cause the concrete to expand and contract.
Pool and/or patio decks should be replaced when the concrete suffers from severe cracking or shifting. Innovative Construction Solutions is here to help you find solutions for routine maintenance and repair, deck resurfacing or re-staining, and last resort options such as pool deck or patio deck replacement.
Do You Have Water Damage?
Moisture and humidity are ever-present in Southwest Florida and are factors we battle year-round. it’s important to waterproof balconies and decks to ensure that your home is fully protected against these elements. If your pool or patio deck is not properly waterproofed, constant exposure to moisture can cause mold and mildew to grow.
Signs of water damage include:
- Water stains from leaks or pooling water
- Leaking at windows, doors, door thresholds or from underneath the deck
- Visible efflorescence coming from the outside edge of deck system (a sign that water is not draining properly)
- Deteriorating wood or dry rot
- Cracked or missing grout
- Cracked or missing tiles
- Peeling or blistering paint
- Weakened joints at railings and structural posts
If you have noticed even one of these symptoms and are not sure you have a problem, Innovative Construction Solutions can help. Part of our water management service involves leak detection and repair.
When you need a pool deck or patio repair, look no further than Innovative Construction Solutions in Naples, FL. Contact us at (239) 384-5890 to ensure that your property has the protection it needs.