Innovative Construction Solutions offers extensive experience in infrared thermography inspection services in Naples, FL, and has experience with all types of building components, systems and materials.
The Innovative Construction Solutions team is made up of professionals with a wide range of construction, design and architectural skills and 25 years of building science knowledge. These industry experts will identify the problem you are having and recommend long-term solutions.
We can assist you in a wide range of applications, including interior and exterior building inspections, roofing inspections, and systems testing that will ensure that your HVAC systems, generators and electrical systems are working properly.
Benefits of Infrared Thermography
Infrared thermography (also known as thermal imaging) is an advanced, non-invasive technology that involves using a special infrared camera to look at tiny temperature differences within a home or commercial/industrial building to detect water damage and other problems that that the human eye cannot see.
Our inspection team can check the structure of the building as a whole, the foundation, the roof, the electrical systems, the plumbing systems, the interiors of walls, the attic, insulation, air conditioning, appliances, and swimming pools.
We utilize FLIR thermal imaging cameras, the highest quality infrared equipment in the industry, as well as other innovative technology and time-tested detection methods to identify the source and location of leaks and the extent of moisture damaged areas.
The benefits include:
- Detection of potential problems or system failures before they become serious issues
- Pinpointing of energy losses
- Detection of insulation gaps
- Non-invasive and non-destructive
- Fast and highly accurate
- Provides nearly instantaneous results
- Extremely cost-effective
Infrared Thermography Applications
Infrared thermography allows Innovative Construction Solutions inspectors to identify “invisible” problems in clients’ homes or buildings. This powerful tool can be used in a wide range of applications, such as:
- Roof inspections – Infrared roof inspections are a non-destructive method of testing for active roof leaks. Our inspections are fast and affordable and provide a clear picture of damaged areas.
- Exterior building inspections – Innovative Construction Solutions can thoroughly examine the exterior walls of a building, including windows and doors, for water intrusions and identify potential hidden defects.
- Interior building inspections – With our extensive knowledge and high-quality infrared cameras, we can pinpoint the cause of window leaks and air leaks and recommend effective solutions.
- Systems testing – We understand the correlation between energy efficient systems and healthy indoor environments and will assess the condition of your systems with our state-of-the-art imaging equipment to ensure that HVAC systems, generators and electrical systems are working properly.
Innovative Construction Solutions provides infrared thermography services to homeowners and home builders in the Naples, FL area, for the detection of problems such as water penetration of walls and roof, plumbing leaks, electrical problems, and insulation defects. Contact us at (239) 384-5890 to explore our extensive capabilities.