Take advantage of infrared inspection services from Innovative Construction Solutions in Naples, FL when you need to identify the source and location of a leak or determine the extent of moisture damage.
The building science professionals at Innovative Construction Solutions have extensive backgrounds in luxury home and commercial construction and bring unique sets of skills to the process of testing and evaluating building conditions. We specialize in detecting potential energy, water and moisture issues that impact homes and construction projects in coastal areas.
We utilize infrared thermography for leak detection using FLIR thermal imaging cameras, the highest quality infrared equipment in the industry, as well as other innovative technology and time-tested detection methods.
About Infrared Inspections
Infrared thermography (also known as thermal imaging) is an advanced, non-invasive technology that allows Innovative Construction Solutions inspectors to identify “invisible” problems in clients’ homes or buildings that the human eye cannot see, such as:
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Malfunctioning HVAC systems
- Air-conditioner compressor leaks
- Structural defects that can lead to energy loss
- Broken window seals
- Plumbing leaks
- Hidden roof leaks
- Wet, damaged and/or missing insulation
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to structural damage and mold
Electrical Hot Spots
- Circuit breakers that need immediate replacement
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Overheated electrical equipment and components
- Electrical faults that could cause a fire
A “traditional” building inspection can provide a lot of information about a property but is limited to what an inspector can see without the assistance of infrared (IR) technology. IR offers a much more in-depth look at conditions in new and older homes and buildings.
Our inspectors are trained to use thermal imaging equipment and interpret the results of the IR inspection. The information is extremely valuable to property owners because they can discover potential problems that would not be detected with conventional inspection methods.
Benefits of Infrared Inspections
- Fast and accurate detection of energy loss, water and air leaks, moisture and electrical problems
- Detects potential problems and system failures before they become serious issues
- Non-invasive and non-destructive
- Provides nearly instantaneous results
- Extremely cost-effective
Innovative Construction Solutions offers infrared inspection services to homeowners and home builders in the Naples, FL area, to detect problems such as water penetration of walls and roof, plumbing leaks, electrical problems, and insulation defects. Contact us at (239) 384-5890 for more information about our capabilities.