Humidity and excess moisture in your home can lead to mold, mildew, and other problems. Take advantage of remediation services from Innovative Construction Solutions before they affect the aesthetic and the value of your home.
The building science professionals at Innovative Construction Solutions have extensive backgrounds in luxury home and commercial construction and bring unique sets of skills to the process of testing and evaluating moisture and water penetration issues.
We employ state-of-the-art technological tools to test and evaluate building envelope conditions through both invasive and non-invasive techniques, such as:
- Water and air infiltration testing
- Moisture mapping
- Temperature and humidity readings
- Infrared thermography
- Roof surveys
- Evaluation of mechanical systems
Our goal is to help improve the quality, efficiency and comfort of your home or building. We help clients avoid unnecessary repair work and address small, hidden problems before they grow into larger, more expensive problems.
How Moisture and Humidity Can Damage Your Home
A combination of moisture and humidity can lead to mildew, causing you and your family to experience health problems. The airborne spores of mold or mildew can travel through your air ducts and be inhaled. These spores are often responsible for respiratory issues, such as sinus congestion and asthma, as well as allergies, infections, skin irritation and more.
Humid weather, such as Florida’s, can also cause condensation on water pipes, toilet tanks, HVAC systems, and other mechanical objects. The moisture may lead to mold and mildew problems. It may also cause rust or fungus to develop, leading to failed mechanisms that prevent proper operation.
Flooring and Wallpaper Problems
Mold and mildew caused by excess moisture can get into wood flooring and carpets. This can be very hard to get rid of. If musty odors develop, the entire carpet will have to be professionally cleaned or replaced. Wood floors will warp after prolonged periods of excess humidity in the home. Too much humidity can also build up in walls, creating pockets of moisture that attract mold and mildew and making wallpaper, paint, and/or drywall soggy.
Why Choose Innovative Construction Solutions?
- Professional expertise — Our waterproofing crews are some of the best and most experienced in the business.
- A proven record — We have a proven reputation for providing quality waterproofing services throughout the Naples area and are highly rated by general contractors, property managers, homeowners and business owners.
- Honesty and integrity – In our pursuit of excellence, we do not cut corners. We are licensed, insured, and bonded and have a long list of satisfied customers.
- Final inspection on every job – All of our projects are given a thorough final inspection to ensure the quality of our work and your complete satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction – Throughout our many years in business, we have succeeded in making our customers happy by providing them with premium window repair and installation services at affordable prices.
If you need help protecting your home from the damaging effects of excess humidity and moisture before they lead to mold or other problems, take advantage of diagnostic and remediation services from Innovative Construction Solutions by contacting us at (239) 384-5890. We’ll make sure your home or commercial building is optimized for health, comfort, and safety.