You might not think you’ll ever need building envelope consultants in Bonita Springs, FL, but if you do, Innovative Construction Solutions will be here for you. We have a long track record of success in helping contractors and homebuilders make sure the buildings they’re constructing are solid and sound. We can check to make sure there are no signs of water intrusion, make sure the structure is energy efficient, and more.
A Team of Experts
Innovative Construction Solutions has a staff of the best professionals in south Florida. Our designers, engineers, architects and contractors have decades of experience delivering the highest quality services in the area. We can perform a comprehensive inspection of your property, finding minor weaknesses before they turn into major headaches. If we spot a problem, we’ll recommend the best ways to address it in the most efficient manner possible.
Our thermal imaging cameras, for instance, can find the source of any leaks that may be occurring, and can also “see” what kind of damage those leaks might have caused. This technology is the best available, and can take the place of invasive methods of leak detection.
But we also have many other tools at our disposal that can perform a thorough analysis of your building’s envelope, which is the barrier that sits between the inside of a structure and the outside elements. Here’s a look at just a few of those tools.
- Analysis of mechanical systems
- Humidity and temperature readings
- Blower door depressurization tests
- Roof analysis
- Moisture mapping technology
- Air and water leak testing
All of this equipment is critically important to helping us improve not only the efficiency of a structure, but the comfort of a structure as well. We can help you avoid spending big money on repairs, and could possibly help lower your monthly heating and cooling bills as well.
How We Use Our Thermal Imaging Equipment
We can’t stress enough how much our clients benefit from our thermal imaging cameras. These are just a few of their applications.
- Outside a building – We use our cameras to inspect the interior of a structure’s walls to see if any water intrusions have occurred. The cameras can also spot any potential defects that are hidden from the naked eye.
- Inside a building – We can also spot the exact source of a window leak, as well as areas where air may be leaking due to seal deficiencies or HVAC problems.
- On the roof – Inspecting a roof with a camera is much less invasive than other methods used to detect leaks. These inspections are not only extremely effective, they’re also affordable and fast.
- HVAC testing – Imaging cameras can also check to make sure a building’s HVAC system is working properly, as well as electrical systems and generators.
No matter what kind of construction issue you may be facing, our thermal imaging technology can uncover it. We also offer many different remediation services that can address that issue.
Take the Next Step By Contacting Innovative Construction Solutions
The building envelope consultants in Bonita Springs, FL with Innovative Construction Solutions will gladly answer all of your questions. If you would like more information on what we do, just give us a call at (239) 384-5890 or contact us online. We would love to hear from you.