AC performance testing in Bonita Springs, FL from Innovative Construction Solutions can help keep humid air where it belongs – outside your home or your commercial buildings. Far too many people throughout the area have to deal with not only humidity problems, but other issues such as poor indoor air quality, rooms that are drafty or hot, and more. Testing your system can identify problem areas so they can be addressed in the most efficient, affordable manner possible.
Why Turn to Innovative Construction Solutions?
All of our professionals are passionate about delivering the very best services, and ensuring total client satisfaction. We have an extensive amount of experience in providing AC performance testing, and the benefits of this testing are numerous.
One of the most important is that you’ll see problems that might be costing you money without even knowing it. If air is escaping through your roof, your attic, your walls or anywhere else, that means you’re wasting energy. Your bills are high enough already – you don’t need to be paying more than necessary because your air conditioner is working much harder than it should.
Also, when an AC system has to work too hard, it will be under even more stress than normal. A scorching Florida summer is already enough of a challenge even for the most efficient system. When that system is also inefficient, that will vastly increase wear and tear. Eventually, that will lead to a very costly repair.
Performance Testing Services
Take that risk out of the equation by hiring Innovative Construction Solutions to perform a thorough inspection of your cooling system. Here are just some of the testing services we perform.
- Ductwork inspections – You probably don’t give your ductwork a whole lot of thought. But your ducts can actually be costing you a lot of money each month. Our inspections can uncover problems like obstructions, leaks and even design defects. These issues can keep air from flowing as it should, and can also waste an incredible amount of energy. Even worse, duct problems can make your indoor air very unhealthy.
- Pressure testing – A pressure test basically consists of checking the indoor air pressure in various parts of your building. This can help identify the cause of problems such as cold and hot areas, excessive noise, and others.
- Blower door tests – Many types of buildings are notorious for leaking air. Not only does this waste a lot of energy (and a lot of money as a result), it can also allow moisture inside – moisture that could ultimately do a great deal of damage. We check areas that typically leak air on a regular basis, like the attic, walls, crawlspace and others.
Signs You Need AC Performance Testing
If you notice any of the following, please contact us so we can perform a thorough inspection of your cooling system.
- Your home gets noticeably colder when the outside winds are strong.
- You have spots in your home that are significantly warmer or cooler than others.
- Your upstairs rooms are a great deal warmer than your downstairs rooms.
- You need duct cleaning on a regular basis.
Get in touch with Innovative Construction Solutions for more information on AC performance testing in Bonita Springs, FL. You can give us a call at (239) 384-5890, or you can use our online contact form.