Whether your project is residential or commercial, renovation or new construction, Innovative Construction Solutions offers the best window and door waterproofing services in Naples, FL. Our skilled and experienced team can recommend the best methods for keeping your property watertight to extend the life of your investment.
The Innovative Construction Solutions team is comprised of professionals with various construction, design and architectural expertise, and includes architects, landscape architects, engineers, general contractors and seasoned project managers. These industry experts will identify any problems and recommend solutions for long-term fixes.
What Causes Windows and Doors to Leak?
Several things can cause windows and doors to leak, and poor installation is one of the most common. No matter how beautiful or energy efficient they are, if not installed properly, they can cause problems for your home. Other common problems include:
- Improper sealing: Even the most expensive windows and doors are no good without proper sealing. Windows are most commonly sealed today with expanding foam, but the material has to be measured and applied accurately or there could be air channels between the window and the wall where water can come through. Exterior door leaks can be caused by failure to include a weather membrane on the sides of the door or under the door threshold.
- Missing/broken caulking: Caulk is used to seal air leaks, cracks, and gaps and is one of the most overlooked causes of door and window leaks. If your caulking is missing or broken at the window flange and seams, water can build up on the windows.
- Poor glass seal: If you see condensation between panes of glass in a window, it means there is a bad seal. In this condition, the windows may look foggy, wet or dirty and will be far less energy efficient than when they were new.
- Defective products: Although less common, window and door leaks can be caused by a manufacturing defect or damage caused to the product during shipping or installation. In most cases, the manufacturer is responsible for replacing the defective products.
Keep in mind that water that seems to be the result of a leaking window or door may actually be coming from another source. It’s important to ensure that the source of the leak is not your home’s roof, exterior walls, or upstairs bathroom.
Why Choose Innovative Construction Solutions?
- Professional expertise — Our waterproofing crews are some of the best and most experienced in the business.
- A proven record — We have a proven reputation for providing quality waterproofing services throughout the Naples area and are highly rated by general contractors, property managers, homeowners and business owners.
- Honesty and integrity – In our pursuit of excellence, we do not cut corners. We are licensed, insured, and bonded and have a long list of satisfied customers.
- Final inspection on every job – All of our waterproofing projects are given a thorough final inspection to ensure the quality of our work and your complete satisfaction.
Whether you are building new homes or are a homeowner, call Innovative Construction Solutions at (239) 384-5890 to take advantage of our expert window and door waterproofing services in Naples, FL. Throughout our many years in business, we have delighted our customers by providing them with premium waterproofing services at affordable prices.